Your child's route to success
To ensure a correct staring point, your child will take an assessment and their tutor will design an individual tuition programme with a lesson plan for each week.
Assessments are embedded into the programme and we continually adjust the programme to accelerate progress and to respond to their needs.
“Our daughter’s verbal and non verbal skills have shown a marked improvement as has her confidence. I have no hesitation in recommending LTS to others who are seeking high quality tuition.” Mrs D. Tividale
Natasha: 18 years:
“former student who gained a Grammar school place and returned to become a part-time tutor: “It has been a wonderful opportunity and a rewarding experience. I hope to continue to work for you again.”
- Professional dedicated tuition in Maths and English 5-adult.
- Qualified and Dsb checked tutors and former students as helpers.
- One to one or small group approach.
- GCSE in Maths and English (also art, music, humanities, business studies, psychology).
- 11+ Entrance examination preparation.
- Specialist teaching for specific learning difficulties such as, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia and Autism.
- Specialist assessment for Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia and Autism.
- Screening tor visual stress.
- Sensory Remediation programmes.
- Workplace assessment.
- specialist tutors for Spld.
- Specialist programmes to improve literacy skills.
- Specialist programmes that improve Autistic behavioural difficulties.
- Bespoke multi sensory programmes tor Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia.
- Kinesiology to detect allergies and intolerances to foods, colours and environmental changes.
- Touch typing programmes.
- School support for exams and special needs.
- Assessment and tuition for schools in Dyslexia.
- Employer and employee support for Dyslexia.
- A supportive and inspiring learning environment
Our LTS tutors
Our friendly tutors have a strong academic background and DfES registered teachers manage learning Solutions. Tutors receive in-house training, in the LTS tutoring system and programme materials.
Assistants are supervised by senior staff. For your child’s safety, in accordance with LTS child protection policy, all staff are known personally to us, DBS checked and assistants are former students. We do not use supply agencies.